1. Spontaneous spells of hot air causing mild discomfort but soon passing to most likely return periodically.
2. Remaining static up North with a slowly departing front in the South giving way to frost and ice.
3. A seemingly never ending shower that somehow continues to get worse.
4. Unruly, unpredictable movements coming in from the left but too disjointed to have any noticeable impact.
5. Isolated sunny conditions locally.
6. New front appearing and moving further to the right with speed. May be short lived.