Thank you for applying for a position with The Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement.
In order for us to process your application we require you to complete the attached form containing a few simple questions.
To assist you a little we have provided clues to the answers in the adjoining column. Remember take your time – you have nine years to get this right.
- Can you tell your arse from your elbow? (No)
- Do you know what day of the week it is? (No)
- Do your knuckles get scraped when you walk? (Yes)
- Does your right hand know that your left hand is filling this form (No)
- Tasked with organising a party in a brewery, would you ensure there was no transport, beer taps or bottle openers available? (Yes)
- Name the best use for a fork: (Eating soup)
Congratulations on a job well done!! Can you start on the day after Sunday, whatever it’s called? (Yes).