IFA Pollution Brian Rushe

Brian Rushe

If you run an industrial operation where there is a risk of pollution, you will require a licence from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Large-scale pig and poultry farms also require such a licence. There is, however, one glaring loophole and that is the regulation of larger beef and dairy operations. Both of these have... Read more »

To access this content, you must be a Phoenix subscriber.

Get access to The Phoenix online for as low as €1.50 per week. Read all the regular online only Phoenix stories AND receive the packed digital edition every fortnight (25 per year). Great value for so many inside stories!

Subscribe Now! I'm a Subscriber

Related Articles: