- 2,000 trolleys in hospital corridors to get new wheels over next 10 years, with the remaining 700 to be oiled.
- HSE apologies to be streamlined, with admission of culpability and compensation payments to be made six months earlier than in 2019.
- Shane Ross emissions to be reduced by 50%.
- 15% increase in efforts to get the FAI to come clean.
- No more trees to die to facilitate further books of ‘wisdom’ by Michael Healy-Rae.
- Eoghan Murphy to create 2,500 new expectations before the next general election.
- Supports to be put in place immediately to stop the roof falling in on Minister Murphy.
- Charities that help rough sleepers to be given five extra pats on the back.